National Bioenergy Day:
Renewable Natural Gas Market Opportunities
Toronto, ON - Oct 18, 2017
On this day, organizations all over North America, including businesses, non-profits, universities, and state and local governments, highlighted the many ways they benefit from bioenergy, an energy source that needs increased understanding and public awareness.
Our event showcased bioenergy in the form of renewable natural gas (RNG), and explored the potential for RNG to help meet Ontario’s energy needs and contribute to greenhouse gas reduction targets.
- Jennifer Green, Executive Director, Canadian Biogas Association
- Rose Marie Gage, Chief Executive Officer, Ag Energy Co-operative Ltd.
- Jody Becker, Chief Strategy Officer and Senior Vice-President, Energy & Digital Services, EllisDon
- Frank Gazzola, Superintendent, Energy Engineering, City of Hamilton
- Participant Package (includes an agenda, backgrounder and map of all bioenergy day events across North America)