** CRIBE is not currently accepting project funding proposals. **
In the meantime, please continue to monitor this webpage for funding updates.
If you are seeking collaboration opportunities, please contact the CRIBE Office by phone or email.
The Centre for Research and Innovation in the Bio-Economy provides financial support for the commercialization of research and innovation findings while transferring new technologies to industry in Ontario, Canada and globally. CRIBE will facilitate the creation of new products, new processes, new businesses, new jobs and new wealth for Ontario’s forest dependent communities.
When submitting a proposal for CRIBE, funding support consideration must be given as to how a particular project will contribute to CRIBE’s key criteria:
- Commercialization of research and innovation findings using forest biomass;
- Transferring new technologies to industry;
- Facilitate the creation of new products, processes and technologies;
- Attract new business, promote innovation and support jobs and wealth for Ontario’s forest dependent communities;
- If you feel that your project meets CRIBE’s funding criteria, please prepare a one-page executive summary to outline your project (including an overview, partners, deliverables and the funding amount requested); and
- Please forward your executive summary and project information to the CRIBE office at this contact.
More information on funding